CSC FRIENDSHIP II SE
Technology Merges With Style
SLEEK STYLE & ENDURING QUALITY
We took the original Friendship II, made some changes, and created
a more sleek, spacious and comfortable sidecar. This single seater is
so easy to get in and out of with its full opening, hinged front end
that utilizes dual gas shocks to assist in raising. The cockpit
provides a plush bucket seat and large windshield for maximum
passenger comfort. We’ve also added a trunk with separate lid for
3.7 cubic feet of storage capacity. Beautiful, sleek looks make the
Friendship II SE an ideal complement to any motorcycle, and our
available accessories let you equip the sidecar to hilt.
|Ken's Custom Trikes 2245 N.E. Jefferson Ave., Peoria, IL 61603 (309)682-2453 email@example.com
Mounting: Friendship Sets The Industry Standards
The hardware that attaches the sidecar to your motorcycle is absolutely critical and our brackets set the
standard. Meticulously designed (and manufactured in-house), our brackets carry a Lifetime warranty and
will be replaced FREE anytime they show fatigue. No welding is required. Consider this:
1. A Patented 4-point mounting, utilizing GRADE 8 aircraft quality bolts and nylock nuts.
2. Every sidecar is shipped with mounting hardware specifically designed to fit the year, make and model
of your motorcycle.
3. Initial installation takes 8-14 hours using simple hand tools and minimal mechanical ability. Full
mounting instructions are included.
4. Our "quick disconnect" system lets you disconnect and reattach the sidecar in about 15 minutes.
5. Mounting brackets can be ordered separately to adapt the sidecar to a new motorcycle.
Suspension: The Unique Friendship 4-Point System
No matter which Friendship model you buy, you are guaranteed the most advanced suspension system
ever developed for sidecar travel.
1. Trailing arm suspension with a progressive damping coil spring shock designed for us by Progressive
2. A six-stage valve adjusts to changing load and road conditions.
3. A special cam adjuster allows easy preload adjustment for varying load carrying conditions.
4. Chrome springs are standard and carry a LIFETIME warranty.
Body: Performance and Looks
Aerodynamic design is crucial to total performance. Uneven airflow acting on sidecar body has a negative
impact on performance, stability at highway speeds and fuel efficiency.
The Friendship's graceful shape cleanly penetrates the air with virtually no turbulence.
It performs on the road every bit as good as it looks sitting in your garage. Constructed of heavy-duty
fiberglass with high strength-to-weight ratios. Reinforced with impact resistance coremat.
Frame: Simply The Best Construction
1. Mandrel bent 1" steel tubing, ladder type construction, built to SAE standard specifications.
2. All adjustment points are double locked or nylocked with plated GRADE 8 bolts and nylock nuts to
3. Frame mounting struts are electrostatically power-coated high gloss black to resist rust and corrosion.
4. Friendship Series roll out smoothly a 145SR13 wide profile radial tire mounted on a 13" mag aluminum
cast D.O.T. approved wheel.
Overall Length 78 in.
Overall Width 36 in.
Overall Height 48 in.
Ground Clearance 9 in.
Empty Weight 225 lbs. +
Rated Load Capacity 300 lbs. +
Hip Room 27 in.
Leg Room 55 in.
Truck Storage 3.7 cu.ft.
Sidecar Track (wheel center to wheel center) 59 in.+
Body Construction Reinforced High Density Fiberglass
Chassis 1 3/4" Round Steel Tubing Mig Welded- Power
Suspension Progressive Coil/ Damper Shock with Trailing
Wheel/Tire 13 in. Aluminum Mag D.O.T. Rated 145SR13
Standard Lighting Synchronized Brake/Tail Light Amber
Brake System (Option) Brembo Caliper/Disc with Steel Braid Line
by Goodridge. Quick Disconnect Coupler.
Motorcycle Application 1000cc or larger